Fairway 43 Flybridge
This all new model has been designed on the tried and proven Fairway philosophy of economy, comfort and capable coastal ability.
The galley is equipped with electric hotplates and Fridge Freezer as well as microwave oven and has plenty of storage for provisions if coastal cruising. To port in the saloon is a large L shape settee with dining table. The rear cabin doors open up right across the boat so that the saloon flows out to the cockpit offering a huge living and lounging area. The cockpit has built in seating across the stern and removable table for entertaining or dining outside. The Hardtop almost completely covers the cockpit and has side covers so that it can be used in all weather.
Access to the bow is now safer and easier as we have added walk around side decks through to the bow. A centre rear cockpit door opens out to an extended swim platform and there is a storage boot which accessed from the Platform for BBQ, Outboard engine, Fenders Fishing Gear etc. The platform has a Stainless Steel rear rail for tender and cockpit mount.
The New Fairway 43 Flybridge is built to coastal cruise and the Fairway hull has an excellent reputation for ability at sea and outstanding economy. The Fairway ECO Cruise hull offers around 16 Knots with standard 380 HP engine and will cruise at up to 14 Knots. At displacement speeds of 8-9 Knots the boat will average around. 1.2-1.5 Ltr per nautical mile which gives a remarkable range of between 550 and 700 Nautical Miles. Even at 12 to 14 Knots fuel usage is only around 30 to 35 Ltr per hour which will give a range of between 340 and 400 Nm.
The New Fairway 43 has some new major features which set it apart from the competition:
- Our ECO Cruise hull offers planning performance to 16 knots or over with outstanding economy
- New Walk-around side decks for safe and easy access forward
- Side doors at the helm assist with docking and anchoring
- Flybridge stairs instead of a ladder gives safer and easier access to the bridge
- The extended flybridge covers the cockpit which extends the living area
- Standard 240 Volt generator provides safe electric galley
- Electric cooktop and microwave oven fitted as standard
- 2 Cabins with Owners Island double stateroom forward and guests twin bed/double cabin to port.
- Wide opening saloon doors which provides huge living space when open by combining with the cockpit.
- Extended flybridge covers the cockpit and provides huge flybridge space for entertaining and dinghy storage.
- Extended swim platform with SS dinghy and BBQ rail gives great fishing area.
- Built in cockpit rear seating with boot access for storage of Outboard and fenders etc.
- Twin system Air-conditioning for the hot summer nights sleep.
- Quiet Fairway hull without the Slap! Slap! found in chined vessels
- Bow and Stern Thrusters fitted as standard provide excellent maneuverability for docking in tight spaces
|Length Overall (incl. swim platform, bow sprit)||43’ 6”||13.29 m|
|Displacement||24,250 lbs||11.0 T|
|Fuel Tank||290 gal||1100 L|
|Water Tank||184 gal||700 L|
|Engine Power||358 kW||480 hp|